GBB & Company, LLP
Small Businesses & Non-Profit Tax & Accounting Services
Tax & Accounting Services for Small Businesses and Non-Profits
For small businesses and non-profits, handling accounting and complying with tax rules & regulations can be overwhelming. At GBB & Company, LLP, we know the rules you need to play by. We’re here to help you understand them and ensure that your organization stays in compliance.
Think of us as your financial coach in an ever-changing regulatory environment.
- For established businesses needing financial documentation for third parties, we’ll make certain you have the right information.
- For growing businesses expanding into new locations and hiring staff, we guide you through complex financial needs and employee payroll & benefits.
- For new businesses, we coach you through setting up your accounting systems and implementing your corporate tax preparation.
- For non-profits, compliance with government grant requirements, audits, and ensuring proper internal controls is complicated. We advise you on how your organization can ensure you remain in compliance.
- Delivering personalized attention & developing long-term relationships with you.
- Maximizing your wealth while minimizing tax liabilities.
- Helping you with your specific needs in planning for the future and achieving your goals.
- Providing expert tax and accounting services, giving you comprehensive financial services for your organization.
Tax & Accounting Services include:
- Corporate Tax Preparation
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Estate & Trust Tax Preparation
- IRS Representation
- Entity Selection
- Payroll Services
- Tax Planning
- Employee Benefits, Pension & Profit-Sharing Plans
- Audits, Reviews & Compilations
- Financial Projections & Forecasts
- Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
- Accounting Software Selection, Implementation & Support
- QuickBooks Accounting Help
- Mergers, Acquisitions and Sales
- Business Succession
- Litigation Support & Forensic Accounting
Small Business Services
As a business owner, you’re focused on growing your business and maximizing your wealth. But if you don’t understand all the financial aspects of your business, how can you make good decisions?
At GBB & Company, our accounting services are designed to help you expand your business. We facilitate full compliance with all the applicable financial rules and regulations – whether corporate taxes, personal taxes, payroll taxes or financial audits.
Our CPAs work with you to help your business grow – while increasing your personal assets
As a non-profit, we know your priority is to serve your community and spend your dollars as efficiently as possible to make the greatest positive impact. To do so, your organization needs to comply with government regulations for grants, audits, and ensure your internal controls are properly set up. GBB & Company provides expert, efficient tax and accounting advisory services that have helped many Lehigh Valley non-profits expand services to their communities.
The Association has worked with GBB & Compay for over 20 years. They have provided comprehensive business advice, reviewed accounting procedures & made recommendations beneficial to the organization. Their team brings to their clients a rare combination of extensive knowledge in business planning, finance & operations along with an up-to-date understanding of tax & accounting issues. The team at GBB is more than tax accountants, they are trusted advisers that you need to have on your team.
Dependable, Knowledgeable & Trustworthy Accounting & Tax Services
At GBB & Company, we build close relationships with our clients which allow us to add long-term value to your organization. We’re a boutique accounting firm whose partners provide personalized attention to every client.
Our staff is ready to give your business the support it needs to grow – from the latest changes in tax laws to evaluating your financial procedures and working to create strategies to help you with business planning and execution. We’ll give you the objective analysis you need to control costs, increase efficiency and implement new technologies to take advantage of changes in your markets, accounting standards and tax laws.
Contact us now to learn how we can help your organization grow.